text input by beye
INITIATE THE COMPUTER
1. A battery is already loaded in the main unit when purchased.
2. Hold down the MODE button <2> and <1/2> button <5> simultaneously for
more than 3 seconds to initiate the computer and clear all data.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to initiate the computer before it it be used, otherwise
the computer may run errors.
3. The LCD segments will be tested automatically after the unit is
4. Press MODE button <2> andstop LCD test, then the flickering "Km/h".
Press MODE button <2> to choose Km/h or Mile/h. Then press SET button <4>
to store selection.
ODO1, ODO2, T-TM DATA SETTING
1. The function is designed to re-key in former data of ODO1, ODO2 and T-TM
when battery is replaced.
2. A new user does not need to set this data. Each press of SET button
skips one setting data process.
3. Data setting process:
A)The data is adjusted each digit separately. The setting digit is
B)Quickly press the MODE button <2> to increase the digital value by 1.
C)To change the setting digit by hold down the MODE button <2> for more 2
D)Press the SET button <4> to store the data then change to the next
setting or the normal operation.
1. Roll the wheel until the valve stem at its lowest point close to the
ground, then mark this first point on the ground.(Fig. D1)
2. Get on the bike and have a helper push you until the valve stem returns
to its lowest point. Mark the second point on the ground. (Setting on the
bike achieves a more accurate reading since the weight of the rider slightly
changes the wheel circumference).
3. Measure the distance between the marks in milimeters. Enter this value
to set the wheel cirumference.
OPTION: Get a suitable circumference value from the table.(Fig.D2)
4. Adjust the wheel circumference as the data setting process.
5. Unit will change to the normal operation after cercumference setting.
The current speed is always displayed on the upper set when riding. It
displays current speed up to 199.9 Km/H or 120.0 MIle/H(for wheel diameters
over 24 inches).
ODO1,ODO2: Bike1 odometer, Bike2 odometer
1. The odometer cumlates the total distance as long as the bike is running.
2. This computer design has 2 wheel circumference memories to calculate
data for 2 bikes.
3. It displays one ODO data only when the bike is selected in the curent
T-TM: Total Riding time
The T-TM accumulates total riding time while riding the bike1 or bike2.
T-ODO: Total Odometer
The T-ODO is the sum of the ODO1 plus ODO2.
<CHECK MARK>: 12HR or 24HR Clock
It can display the curent time either in 12HR or 24HR clock.
AVG: Average Speed
1. It is calculated from the DST divided by the TM. The average data
counted is from the last RESET to curent point.
2. It will display "0.0" when TM is less thsn 4 seconds.
3. It is updated about one second when TM is over 4 seconds.
4. It displays an "Err" symbol when either the TM is over 100 hours or the
DST is over 1,000 km(or miles). Reset the unit in order to restart.
DST: Trip Distance
The DST function accumulates the distance data from the last RESET
operation as long as the bike is being ridden.
TM: Riding Time
1. The TM totals the riding time from the last RESET operation.
2. It will automatically begin counting upon riding, and continue to count
3.2 seconds to confirm that no more wheel sensing signal is sent when
riding is stopped.
But this computer revises back the overcounted 3.2 seconds automatically.
3. It display in 0.1 second increments when TM is less than 1 hour and
change to 1 second increments after 1 hour. It will restart from zero after 100
MAX: Maximum Speed
It shows the highest speed from the last RESET operation.
DST/D: Distance Today
The DST/D function accumulates the distance data for one day robe. The
data will be cleared at PM 12:00:00(0:00:00) automatically.
UP/DOWN: Speed Pcer
It flashes the "UP" speed pacer arrow while the curent speed is higher
than the average speed and flashes the "DOWN" conversely as long as the bike
is being ridden.
[G. BUTTON and NORMAL OPERATIONS]
MODE BUTTON<2>(Fig. F)
Quickly press this button to move in a loop sequence from one function
screen to another.
Press this button to get in or out the setting screen when you want to
reset bike1, bike2 circumference, or the curent time of the <CHECK MARK>.
1/2 BIKE SELECTION BUTTON<5>
1. This computer design has 2 sets of circumference memory to calculate 2
bikes' data separately.
2. Press 1/2 BIKE SELECTION button to switch between bike1 and
BIKE1 or BIKE2 WHEEL CIRCUMFERENCE(Cmm) RE-SETTING
1. Press the 1/2 button <5> to select either bike1 or bike2.(Fig.G2)
2. Press the MODE button <2> to change to the ODO display.
3. Press the SET button <4> enter the circumference setting screen.
4. Adjusting the data as the data setting procedures.
1. Change the LCD display to <CHECK MARK> screen.(Fig. G2)
2. Press the SET button <4> to enter the clock adjusting screen to setting
3. A quick press of the MODE button <2> to select 12HR or 24HR.
4. Ajust the clock data as the data setting procedures.
Assuming the current time is 13:27:15, adjusting the clock value as
13:28:--. When the current time advances to 13:28:00, for instance, press the
SET button <4> to store the setting value and synchronize it with the
current time.(The undisplayed Second value is restarted at 0).
1. Hold down the MODE button till the LCD digit is blanked, then release
it. The computer will reset AVG, DST, TM and MAX data fromstored value to
2. It cannot reset ODO, T-TM, T-ODO, <CHECK NARK>, DST/D.
1. The computer will automatically begin counting data upon riding and stop
counting data when when riding is stopped.
2. The flickering symbol "BYCYCLE" indicates that the computer is at start
POWER AUTO ON/OFF
To preserve battery, this computer will automatically switch off and just
displays the "CHECK MARK" data when it has not been used for about 4
minutes. The power will be turned on automatically by riding the bike or by
pressing the button.